“This project has received funding from the European Union’s Seventh Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement No 609180”.
"EcoShopping project aims to build a holistic retrofitting solution for commercial buildings to reduce primary energy consumption down to less than 80kWh/m2 per year and increase the share of RES (Renewable Energy Sources) more than 50% compared to the state of the art. The approach will be systemic by developing (1). Novel thermal insulation solutions using cost effective materials to further reduce the thermal losses and lower the energy consumption. (2). Easy to install and cascadable daylighting technologies based on the NLIS system to reduce energy billing and improve comfort. (3). HVAC Retrofitting systemic approach based on RES direct powered DC variable speed heat pump and harnessing the Building Thermal Mass for reducing the energy consumption. (4). Integrated solution way based on the Intelligent Automation Unit (IAU) concept and Mobile Robot.
- Acronym: EcoShopping
- Full name: Energy efficient & Cost competitive retrofitting solutions for Shopping buildings
- Programme type: FP7-2013-NMP-ENV-EeB
- Topic name: EeB.NMP.2013-6: Achieving high efficiency by deep retrofitting in the case of commercial buildings
- Project reference: 609180
- Project cost (and funding): 5.9 million € (4.1 million €)
- Duration: 48 months (September 2013 - August 2017)
- Bottom notice: EcoShopping is co-funded by the European Union within the 7th Framework Programme